Looking for good hair fall remedies? You must give green tea a try. This is because green tea is rich in catechins which can curb hair fall. DHT or dihydrotestosterone, is the main cause of hair loss, is repressed by green tea. These are some other ways green tea promotes healthy hair.
- Green tea is loaded with compounds like carotenoids, tacopherols, zinc and selenium which can prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Epigallocatechin gallate or EGCG is a polyphenol present in the green tea which can keep the hair fall at bay. It can also strengthen your hair follicles and can promote hair growth.
- Green tea is anti-inflammatory in nature and can boost your hair growth. Dandruff and itchy scalp can also cause hair fall. But, if you rinse your hair with green tea or sip on it then it can help you to get rid of various hair problems like dandruff, hair fall and many more.
- It can destroy parasites which can cause hair fall. If you wash your hair with warm green tea it will help you to get rid of the bacterial and fungal parasites. These parasites are responsible for causing hair loss as they tend to weaken your hair follicles.
- It ensures proper blood flow to your scalp by breaking down plaque in our blood vessels. Moreover, the free radicals that hinder proper blood circulation are also destroyed by the antioxidants present in the green tea. This can help to boost your hair growth.