White kidney beans are rich in phaseolamin, a phytochemical. Phaseolamin is known for its carbohydrate blocking property. Other names for white kidney beans are Phaseolus vulgaris or we simply know them as cannellini beans.
There are many benefits of white kidney bean extract. If you would like to reduce your waist, size, get over your cravings, decrease the fat levels in your body or generally looking for weight loss then the white kidney bean extract does just that. The White kidney bean extract not only helps with weight loss it also helps prevent the risks associated with obesity. This is not a magic pill, this extract works only if you lead an active life of exercise and balanced diet alongside.
When we say that they are carbohydrate blockers, means they obstruct the digestion and integration of starchy foods. This results in fewer calories being stored in glycogen in the liver. They are no serious side effects of White kidney beans. Very rarely we may find a case of gastrointestinal issues.
Pros and Cons of the White kidney bean extract:
- White kidney bean extract is very effective in reducing the absorption of carbs in our daily diets.
- In some of the studies, it has also shown signs of weight gain prevention.
- Users have also experienced a decrease in their daily food intake.
- A dip in the risks of colon cancer has also been observed.
- Helps reduce blood sugar: Research has revealed that the substance called this extract reduces the elevated levels of blood sugar in the body. It also helps in underpinning the weight and keeping a control over it; especially in case of Type 2 diabetes. However, it does not rule out taking regular diabetic medicine like oral medicinal drugs or insulin given to a diabetic patient.
- White kidney bean extract does not improve your metabolic rate.
- This can be effective if you tend to have a high carbohydrate diet.
- And it is not consistent in showing weight loss in all the users.
More information on White kidney bean extract:
When you limit the amount of carbs that are being metabolized, fewer calories tend to enter our bloodstream. When fewer than normal calories are entering our bloodstream, it results in weight loss which is same as another method like calorie reduction or calorie restriction. This process leads to the below important features:
- Reduced risks of developing a coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, hypertriglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia
- Reduced risk factors of the complications that come along with the obesity.
Side effects of White kidney bean extract:
As with any medicine there are side effects to this supplement as well. But the good news is that white kidney bean extract does not have any serious or long term side effects.
White kidney bean extract is not intended for those who have diabetes as it contradicts with the medicines that are given for reactive hypoglycemia or diabetes. Hence it can affect the glucose levels in the blood esp. very low level of blood sugar.